As barbeque season quickly approaches, I thought I’d share the recipe for my favourite steak marinade. It takes only a couple of minutes to put together, and the results will have you licking your plate while thanking yourself for not reaching for that bottle of store bought sauce.
My Favourite Steak Marinade
- ½ c olive oil
- ¼ c Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 Tbsp Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning blend
- Mix together in a shallow glass baking dish (or large freezer bag).
- Pierce steaks on all sides with a fork and place in marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.