Chances are, you’ve seen a variation of this recipe online over the past couple of months. As is expected with online food trends, once a good recipe comes along, almost every food blogger takes their stab at it. The reason this recipe is on regular rotation in our house (and why I believe it’s so popular for other people too) is because it’s easy and delicious. It’s also versatile and can be adjusted by your personal taste – or what you’ve got in your kitchen.
Ham & Egg Cups
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices ham
- salt & pepper, to taste
- green onions, thinly sliced for garnish non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly mist the cups of a 12 portion muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Press a slice of ham into each cup of the muffin tin, arranging the edges to form a ham cup.
- Fill each ham cup with an egg and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the eggs are cooked to your preference.
- Remove from oven. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with green onion slices. Serve immediately.