Now that I’ve shared my tip for No Fail Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, I thought it was only fair to pass on the recipe for really tasty devilled eggs that will be a hit for your family too!
Ideally, I’d have used a piping bag to fill the eggs but a certain person who shall remain nameless (cough, the boyfriend, cough) accidentally threw my piping bag tip and ring away. So instead, I used a ziploc bag with the corner cut off. Not as pretty, but the taste was the same.In other words, delicious.
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 2 Tbplsp 2% milk
- 1 tsp dried parsley flake
- 1/2 tsp fresh dill weed
- 1/2 tsp fressh chives, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1-In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In another bowl, mash yolks; add to mayonnaise mixture, mixing well.
- Stuff or pipe filling into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with additional paprika. refrigerate until serving.