Here is a quick and almost effortless recipe for delicious asian inspired roasted broccoli and carrots. I found the recipe over at damn delicious. Mosey on over to Chungah’s site for drool-worthy inspiration!
- 3 Tbsp reduced soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp golden brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha, or more, to taste
- small bunch baby carrots, scrubbed clean
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 c broccoli florets
- 2 tsp sesame seeds (i used black, as that’s what i have on hand)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly coat a non-stick baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, rice vinegar and sriracha in a small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking pan. Drizzle with avocado oil and sprinkle with garlic. Bake for 25 minutes, or until tender.
- At the 15 minute mark, remove the carrots from oven and add broccoli, mixing well. Return to the oven and continue baking to the 25 minute mark.
- Remove from oven, add soy sauce mixture and gently toss to combine. Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.